Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bruce Springsteen

All the redemption I can offer
is beneath this dirty hood.
What else can we do now
except roll down the window
and let the wind blow back your hair?

The night's busting open.
These two lanes will take us anywhere.
We got one last chance to make it real, to trade in these wings on some wheels.
Climb in back.
Heaven's waiting on down the tracks.
Oh, come take my hand.
Riding out tonight
to case the promised land.

I know it's late.
We can make it if we run.
I know you're lonely for words that I ain't spoken.

But tonight we'll be free.

All the promises'll be broken.

Bruce Springsteen, nacido en los U.S.A., cumple años hoy.

ESTUFACTO se suma a las numerosas felicitaciones que por tal motivo está ya recibiendo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Un blog muy sabroso!

Saludos

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home